Why does everyone need to drink turmeric water?
Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant effects. But not everyone likes its taste in food, and it is unlikely to get much benefit from rich pastries with turmeric. We will tell you how to use turmeric correctly so that it works as a powerful medicine.Why everyone should drink water with turmeric?
With regular use, curcumin has this effect:
The most valuable component in the composition is curcumin, in addition to it, the spice is rich in choline, vitamins C, E and K, as well as group B. there Is iodine, potassium, phosphorus and even iron, which is rarely found in plant products. The color can vary from light yellow to rich orange. It is better to choose the brightest, because the brighter — the more curcumin. However, you should only trust trusted manufacturers to ensure that turmeric is not artificially tinted.
- works as an antioxidant-fights free radicals that provoke early aging and malignant cell degeneration;
- fights inflammation, supports the immune system, which is so important during the exacerbation of viral diseases;
- normalizes the level of cholesterol in the blood;
- helps the body manage blood glucose levels;
- speeds up your metabolism, allowing you to burn more calories at rest;
- helps to get rid of excess weight;
- cleanses the liver of toxins;
- it has a beneficial effect on the appetite and digestive system;
- facilitates the course of dermatological diseases;
- prevents exacerbation of chronic diseases of inflammatory origin;
- it fills you with energy and cheerfulness.
However, for chronic diseases, you should consult your doctor. Turmeric is very useful, but it has contraindications.Why does everyone need to drink water with turmeric?
How to cook and drink?
The main one is curcumin intolerance, which is not so common, but can be very acute. Also, you should refrain from using spices for diabetes, especially when taking antidiabetic drugs, gastritis and stomach ulcers, pancreatitis, blood diseases, low blood pressure. Pregnancy and lactation are also contraindications.
The water should be clean and warm, slightly warmer than room temperature. Drink a healing drink in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before Breakfast. By itself, pure water on an empty stomach is very useful, and with turmeric curcumin, the benefits will multiply many times. The powder is stirred in the liquid carefully so that no lumps remain. There will be no harm from them, just drinking water with lumps is not very pleasant. Turmeric will not completely dissolve, but it should spread evenly throughout the volume of the liquid.
At the beginning of the reception, the dosage should be small-half a teaspoon per glass of water. Further, with normal tolerance, the dosage should be increased, add half a spoonful every week. The duration of the course is no more than four weeks, the maximum dosage is two teaspoons. The course can be repeated, but not earlier than two weeks after the completion of the previous one.Why does everyone need to drink turmeric water?
If you want to diversify the taste of the drink, you can add a few drops of lemon juice or a slice of lemon. This citrus has a rich composition, it will increase the benefits of curcumin, enhance the cleansing effect.